I'm Kelsy. I'm a nurse. I work the night shift on a crazy surgical unit and you would not believe the stuff that happens when sick people sleep. To hear more about that and other stories read on....

Sunday, July 29, 2012

because I've been busy...

First off, I just want to say, I know I've been neglectful.  There have been so many things I've wanted to tell you or blog about, funny stories at work, things I've been learning about life and such, but I just haven't found the time.  I'm going to try and catch up, don't worry, or maybe you don't worry at all about this silly blog, but in case I have any readers out there, stay tuned, I have stories up my sleeve.
But for now, just want to update you on what I've been up to in pictures:

 A visit to see Sweet Sydney and help her family(my sister) move into a new home
 A trip to Big Sky country to see, Cool Carly
 Hiking and showing off :)
Cool Carly and I in the great outdoors of Montana, oh how I miss it
 A trip elsewhere in MT to see Wise Julie (this pic is from a year ago, oddly enough we didn't take any photos, we were too busy talking :)
 A trip up home and spending time with my mama, Beautiful Sara
 Me, spending time in one of my most favorite places, the swinging bench in my parents yard

2 comments:

~Sue said...

Yeah, girl; I'm missing you and glad you are busy with good stuff. Love the photo of you in one of your favorite places.

Julie said...

Wise Julie might be a bit of an overstatement...but it was wonderful to sit and talk for hours with you. And tell your mom she looks more like your sister in that pictures. And that photo of you on the swing is awesome!!