I'm Kelsy. I'm a nurse. I work the night shift on a crazy surgical unit and you would not believe the stuff that happens when sick people sleep. To hear more about that and other stories read on....

Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Clink

Male patient: "Hey, girl....cover me up!"
Nurse K: "Okay." I wanted to say, "Okay, boy."
Male patient: "Thanks Babe." I wonder who he thought I was?

Never-ending entertainment in this profession...

Another male patient last night:
Male patient: "When are we going to get out of this prison?"
Nurse K: "The prison, you mean the hospital?" I thought he was speaking figuratively, you know, comparing the hospital to a prison...
Male patient: "No....How'd you get out and into my cell?  Did they let you out?"
From that point I did some reorienting and reminding of what was going on.

Like I said...never-ending entertainment in the slammer...

1 comment:

Kaleena said...

HAHA it's cause all these men have a hot young nurse :) love you!