I'm Kelsy. I'm a nurse. I work the night shift on a crazy surgical unit and you would not believe the stuff that happens when sick people sleep. To hear more about that and other stories read on....

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Look what I did...

At some point this summer, my family is participating in a vintage/antique/craft fair.  I think it's pretty small, so nothing too over the top.  But the Ma and Pa will be selling all their old crap, ahem I mean, old things they've collected over the years, my sister will be selling all her amazing hand-made things, as will I.  I've been working on keeping up a surplus of baby hats, adult hats, and winter ear-warmers.  Yes, I know it will be summer, but buyers should be thinking snow.  Winter.  Stocking stuffers.  You see what I mean.
We need ways to display all our goods, and I just happen to have an old baby changing table from when my old roommates lived with me.  :)  I decided to spruce it up a bit....
Before:
After:


Pretty cute, huh? 

2 comments:

Julie said...

Love it! That's about the exact shade I just painted Caleb's name letters on his wall and a little night stand for him! I saw a lady selling those ear bands at our Farmer's Market but yours are WAY WAY WAY CUTER! :)

~Sue said...

Excellent! Very cute. Happy selling.