I'm Kelsy. I'm a nurse. I work the night shift on a crazy surgical unit and you would not believe the stuff that happens when sick people sleep. To hear more about that and other stories read on....

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Brutally Honest

I just finished writing a couple different posts, but moments ago trashed them because they were crap.  My writing skills have been pretty dull lately.  I could say I haven't had much material or things have been pretty slow-going here.  They're not though.  There's a lot of things I could say, I just don't know what to say exactly.
I could say, "Hey, I'm an aunt again...and he's beautiful."
Or ".....
See that's all I could come up with.  I AM an aunt again.  I'm dying to hold him.
I guess I'm just all out of words and I don't want to waste your time with a pointless post, oh wait, that's pretty much what this is.
Maybe, if you're reading this, you could give me an idea or two.  Something you might have a question about, medical or not.  I'm full of answers, sometimes.  I'm in need of a little boost.
Anybody?

2 comments:

~Sue said...

Hey Kelsy B~~
Come on over to my world and join me! Not only has my blog been AWOL for over a year, but my personal journal has suffered neglect that should be punishable. I can't pin it down...what is going on...this strange, no words coming thing. I know your life is not empty nor uneventful nor void of God's work and plan. Maybe I needed to write these words to hear them myself.
I am ever thankful for you, my young friend. Let yourself be found by God and He will give you words.

Unknown said...

Hey Kelsy! I am a nursing student in Florida and I just happened to stumble upon your "ramblings" today in search of something completely different. I just wanted to say that your blogs have really been helpful to me and I plan on sharing them with some of my classmates for insight and a giggle :) School is hard and I am always wondering what is in store for me when I finally finish. I am so glad to read your blogs and get a little peek into some of the things that might happen to me once I get done. Thank you for sharing and know that even when you don't always have something exciting to say, you never know how your words might be building someone else up anyway.